Book Title: McGraw-Hill Education SAT Subject Test Physics 2nd Ed. (Mcgraw-Hill's Sat Subject Test Physics)
Publisher: McGraw-Hill Education
Author: Christine Caputo
Prepare for the SAT Physics test with the experts you trust!
This step-by-step guide will give you the knowledge and tools you need to succeed on this challenging exam. You'll get essential skill-building techniques and strategies created and classroom-tested by high school science teachers and curriculum developers. You'll also get full-length practice tests, hundreds of sample questions, and all the facts about the current exam -- everything you need to do your best on test day!
- 3 full-length sample tests in the latest test format
- More than 300 practice questions
- Step-by-step review of all topics covered on the exam
- Teacher-recommended strategies to raise your score
- Special features: SAT Physics at a Glance, Top Items to Remember on Test Day, and more
About the Authors
Christine Caputo has been a science writer for over twenty years. With degrees in physics, mathematics, and business finance, she specializes in teaching science and mathematics.