Book Title: Self-Therapy: A Step-By-Step Guide to Creating Wholeness and Healing Your Inner Child Using IFS, A New, Cutting-Edge Psychotherapy
Publisher: Pattern System Books
Author: Jay Earley
- Self-Therapy Workbook: An Exercise Book For The IFS Process
- Self-Therapy, Vol. 2: A Step-by-Step Guide to Advanced IFS Techniques for Working with Protectors (Self-Therapy Series)
- Internal Family Systems Skills Training Manual: Trauma-Informed Treatment for Anxiety, Depression, PTSD & Substance Abuse
- Self-Therapy, Vol. 3: A Step-by-Step Guide to Using IFS for Eating Issues, Procrastination, the Inner Critic, Depression, Perfectionism, Anger, Communication, and More (Self-Therapy Series)
- Freedom from Your Inner Critic: A Self-Therapy Approach
- The Pattern System: A Periodic Table for Psychology
- Resolving Inner Conflict: Working Through Polarization Using Internal Family Systems Therapy
- Internal Family Systems Therapy (The Guilford Family Therapy Series)
- Working with Anger in Internal Family Systems Therapy
- Activating Your Inner Champion Instead of Your Inner Critic (Inner Critic Series Book 1)
Understand your psyche in a clear and comprehensive way, and resolve deep-seated emotional issues. Self-Therapy makes the power of a cutting-edge psychotherapy approach accessible to everyone. Internal Family Systems Therapy (IFS) has been spreading rapidly across the country in the past decade. It is incredibly effective on a wide variety of life issues, such as self-esteem, procrastination, depression, and relationship issues. IFS is also user-friendly; it helps you to comprehend the complexity of your psyche. Dr. Earley shows how IFS is a complete method for psychological healing that you can use on your own.
Self-Therapy is also helpful for therapists because it presents the IFS model in such detail that it is a manual for the method.
Jay's classes have been life-transforming for me, and this wonderful book is a support for Self-leadership. I often feel heartfelt gratitude at finding myself standing strong after having been guided by Jay through my inner tangle of parts.
-- Elizabeth Russell, Florida
Jay has a great talent for making complex things easy to understand. The vignettes are very useful in seeing how IFS works in real life, and the help sheets are particularly valuable when you work on yourself.
-- Sandy Therry, M. Couns., Perth, Western Australia
Dr. Earley's clinical competence and passion for teaching IFS provide an invaluable, user-friendly companion for students and practitioners alike. His clear descriptions, outlines, illustrations, exercises, and transcriptions offer a thorough and systematic contribution to the understanding and application of this magical
model for transformation and healing.
-- Laura S. Schmidt, MA, LMFT, Spokane, WA
Self-Therapy was a big help to me in the beginning when I didn't have much knowledge of IFS or myself. The transcripts were intriguing because I looked at other people's experience in the book and recognized my parts. This helped me to realize that I'm not the only one with these difficult feelings. In my journal I
wrote out the answers to each of the questions for my parts, and this brought it all together for me.
-- Mindy Lamberson, Des Moines, Iowa